Membership Rate and Benefits
After several years of offering a “primary and secondary” membership structure, APRA-NW is changing to flat rate fee structure. For 2013, memberships will be $25 per person.
At only $25.00 per year, your membership to APRA-NW is a great value, with benefits including:
· Free attendance to roundtable discussions, virtual seminars and other programs
· Access to our online Membership Directory listings to expand your networking opportunities
· Shared documents and event summaries in the Members Only section of the website
· The opportunity to be matched with a research veteran for one-on-one mentoring
· The opportunity to become a mentor and share your experience with others
· Access to job listings for Prospect Research openings throughout the NW region
· Reduced price for our APRA-NW Conference, and eligibility for a full scholarship
· Eligibility to apply for a scholarship to attend the APRA International Conference in Baltimore!
Your membership also plays a vital role in keeping alive APRA-NW’s vision.
All memberships start and expire on January 1. Renewal notices are sent in December. Members who do not renew by March 1 will lapse.
Memberships purchased after January 1, 2013 will be active for the remainder of the calendar year. Dues are not pro-rated.
The membership directory has gone electronic to make it more accessible for all our members - look for it in the Members Only section.
Mail membership applications and/or checks to:
APRA-NW c/o Allison Patzwald
University of Washington, ARRM
UW Tower, Box 359504
Seattle, WA 98195-9504
Questions? Contact Membership Director, Mela Collins.
Join online by following the prompts below: